For Teaching Math
- You want to start the year off right: Build number sense with these hands-on ideas
- It’s time to teach addition and subtraction: Try these activities to tackle equations to 20
- Kids learn best with hands-on tools: Find out what math manipulatives are must-haves in my classroom
- You want to juice up your math lessons with children’s books: These books will help you teach math concepts
- You’re frustrated with your math program and need something that works: Try Mindful Math!
For Teaching Literacy
- Teach children who struggle with their letters? Try these creative ways to help them learn the alphabet
- Want to incorporate poetry but don’t know where to start? Here is the ultimate poetry guide for primary teachers
- You want to get that reading program organized and on its way: Create home reading folders and get set up like this…
- Teaching sight words is important! Do you know where to start? These fresh and fun ideas are just right
For Teaching Social-Emotional Skills
- Want your students to build social-emotional skills? Here is the ultimate SEL guide for primary teachers
- Wonder how to implement SEL into your day? These 11 essential ways will help you make an impact
- Wondering where the kindness has gone? These lessons on kindness will help
- You strive to build classroom community: Add classroom meetings to your routine
- Learn more about the Mindful Hearts Classroom Club and how it can help you create a positive classroom community.
For Teaching Directed Drawing
- Give me all the directed drawing goodness! It’s all here in this ultimate guide
- Need help justifying their use in the classroom? These 5 reasons for using directed drawings will turn around any skeptic
- Don’t know where to start when teaching drawing? Learn about the different stages and abilities at each grade level
For Classroom Management
- You want to kick-butt with your management: Use tools like these to effectively manage any classroom
- Want to stay away from punitive strategies? Think positive with these 10 tips and tricks
- Tired of spending money on rewards that lack motivation? Try these creative and cost-effective rewards for kids
- Want a wealth of classroom management strategies in one place? You’ll find the BEST strategies from my interview with teachers like you
- Need more? This ultimate guide will lead you down the right path
How to get involved in the PTBP Community:
- Join my Facebook group of proud primary teachers: If you love learning and sharing with others, I’ve made a place for you!
- Sign up for a free email series to help you get started: Whether it’s ways to build social-emotional learning into your day, directed drawing best practices, or strategies for teaching poetry, I’ve got you covered!
- Find teaching resources in our BRAND NEW site shop and on Teachers Pay Teachers: I’ve created social-emotional learning lessons and activities, engaging directed drawing packs, curricula for math, classroom management tools, and more!
- Join our email list and gain access to the different email series we offer and VIT “Very Important Teacher” zone filled with FREE resources you can download right away!