One of the hardest things to overcome is teacher organization – use the summer to prep with this free summer teacher planner and calendar!
Are you finished school or coming to the end of a long school year?
Are you already thinking about all of the projects you want to do over the summer holiday?
Look no further for teacher organization ideas! I have a summer teacher calendar planner for you!
Create a Teacher Organization Summer Planner
I have the perfect thing for you to accomplish your summer teacher organization!
Today, I am introducing a brand new and FREE teacher planner and calendar set. Download, print, and fill in all of your important daily, weekly, and monthly goals, activities, and plans for the summer. Don’t forget anything with these simple, elegant, and functional printable sheets for summer.
But promise me one thing before you start filling in your to-do lists – Take time to RELAX, SLEEP, have “ME TIME,” and have FUN!!
Get Teacher Organized and Prepared This Summer
I love this because you can use it if you are a teacher, blogger, or teacher-preneur. The categories work for anyone.
- READ: What books do you plan on reading for enjoyment? Is there a new teaching resource or manual you want to read in preparation for a new school year?
- WRITE: Do you have a journal? Do you write poetry? What blog posts must you write this summer?
- CREATE: Do you have a DIY project or two you would like to tackle this summer? Do you have a few products you would like to create for your store?
- PLAN: Do you have a family bbq or birthday to plan? Maybe you want to plan your new reading program for the new school year? Is there a new product type you need to research before creating?
- TRIPS: Are you going on any family/solo trips? Are you going on any day trips with friends? What fun activities are you planning this summer?
- OTHER: What other things are on your list of to-do’s?
- NOTES: Jot down anything important!
Print and enlarge the Summer Teacher Planner to 11 x 17″. Use it to plan out your summer projects and activities! Create a checklist to keep you organized all summer long.
Weekly Teacher Calendar
Print one of these out for each week of the summer. Set some goals and make some plans for each week. (If you are like me —>) Don’t forget to schedule your downtime!
Monthly Teacher Calendar
Print out the months you want to plan. Use this to include those most important daily events, appointments, and activities!
Summer Teacher Organization Planner
Download your FREE Summer Teacher Calendar Planner NOW by clicking the image below!
Have a great summer! Remember to relax, take time for yourself, and enjoy your time off. You deserve it!
MORE Teaching Ideas for Summer
End of the School Year Activities
I would love the summer planners for teachers!
Very cute summer teacher planner/calendar! I clicked on the image, gave my name and email, but it just sends me to your store. When I search your store, I can’t find the planner. Help!
Proud to be Primary
Hi Amanda. I hope that the free planner has reached your inbox. Sometimes though things get put into the promotions tab or junk folder. If you still haven’t found it, pls reach out at email@example.com.