One of the hardest things to overcome is teacher organization – use the summer to prep with this free summer teacher planner and calendar!
Are you finished school or coming to the end of a long school year?
Create a Teacher Organization Summer Planner
Get Teacher Organized and Prepared This Summer
- READ: What books do you plan on reading for enjoyment? Is there a new teaching resource or manual you want to read in preparation for a new school year?
- WRITE: Do you have a journal? Do you write poetry? What blog posts must you write this summer?
- CREATE: Do you have a DIY project or two you would like to tackle this summer? Do you have a few products you would like to create for your store?
- PLAN: Do you have a family bbq or birthday to plan? Maybe you want to plan your new reading program for the new school year? Is there a new product type you need to research before creating?
- TRIPS: Are you going on any family/solo trips? Are you going on any day trips with friends? What fun activities are you planning this summer?
- OTHER: What other things are on your list of to-do’s?
- NOTES: Jot down anything important!
Print and enlarge the Summer Teacher Planner to 11 x 17″. Use it to plan out your summer projects and activities! Create a checklist to keep you organized all summer long.