16 DIY gifts for teachers. Homemade gifts that are cheap to make and great for Christmas, Teacher Appreciation, or end of the year thank you gifts!
How long has it been since you told the teacher in your life that you appreciate his/her hard work and dedication? What better time to do it than now, at the holidays!
Teachers are the hardest workers I know! Their commitment to the children they serve is relentless. Before the winter break, you can let them know that you care. Thank them for their hard work and dedication to teaching.
These DIY gifts are the perfect meaningful gesture of appreciation. They are all great ways to save a little, but give a lot this holiday season!
1. Monogram a tote bag with the freezer paper stenciling technique, and then stick a cute gift tag on it that says, “You’re a tote-lly terrific teacher!”
2. This personalized stationery set includes everything pretty your teacher would need for her posh desktop.
3. Teachers can always use some practical storage solutions. How about this mason jar school supply organizer?
4. This cute mason jar snow globe is a craft that your child will enjoy helping you create!
5. Give your teacher a handy Christmas corkboard to stick her memorabilia onto.
6. Just three simple ingredients make this winter lip balm.
7. Let your little one decorate a mug (it’s so easy!) for their special teacher.
8. Personalize a Christmas ornament with your teacher’s favorite things.
9. A set of homemade sugar scrubs will pamper your teacher and help her rejuvenate in the morning, or relax at night.
10. Gingerbread spice mix makes an elegant topping on top of whipped cream in a cup of coffee, or in baking.
11. Essential oils are used in this DIY lip balm gift.
12. Chances are he/she doesn’t have a set of holiday coasters! If you have access to a Cricut machine, these are a great idea.
13. Even if someone doesn’t sew as a hobby, they still need to fix a button here or there. This little DIY sewing kit would be handy.
14. Make a special mug with your teacher’s favorite phrase, using this technique for Christmas coffee mugs.
15. Tempt his/her sweet tooth by making a hot cocoa gift set.
16. Finally, gifts in a jar are always popular. Try this mix: Caramel Pecan Brownie!
Which one of these DIY Christmas gifts for teachers would YOU love to receive?
Share this list and see if the ideas end up on your desk this holiday season!
More Gift and Holiday Ideas for Teachers
Black Friday Deals and Discounts for Teachers
Christmas Classroom Activities
Leave a Comment